It's more than a stinky mess! Taking care of your septic system is taking care of yourself, your wallet, your investment, and the environment. Without proper maintenance and inspections, septic systems can fail. Call A-1 Pumping & Repair to schedule your septic system Inspection.
Maintaining your home septic system with periodic inspections:
1. Helps you save money and protect your home
2. Helps you maintain good faith with your neighbors
3. Prevents small problems from becoming BIG expensive ones
4. Protects and maintains a healthy watershed and environment
The Do's and Don'ts of Septic System Maintenance
1. Provide regular inspections and maintenance checks every three years
2. Mark your calendar. Choose a date and time of the year that is easy to remember to have your septic system inspected
3. Conserve water. Too much water can cause solids to escape, plugging your septic system
4. Never drive a vehicle or use heavy equipment over your drain field area
5. Have a healthy grass cover on the absorption field area, but avoid planting shrubs and/or trees within 30 feet of your drain field
6. Know what you can and cannot flush or pour down the drain that can cause septic problems:
Paint or Paint Thinner
“Limit use of garbage disposal. Any home with a garbage disposal needs its septic tank pumped more often”
7. If it did not go through your body, it probably won't benefit the septic system
8. Do not treat your system with any enzymes, bacteria additives or chemicals unless recommended by a professional. Some of these products contain organic chemicals and may even damage the drain field or contaminate the groundwater and nearby wells
9.Keep a record of all septic pumping, inspections, and maintenance
To schedule or inquire about Best Septic Services, please call our office at 404-557-0079.
Call us for 24-hour emergency services.
$25 OFF LABOR ONLY
Mention our website ad and get $25 OFF on our labor work - A-1 Pumping & Repair.